What’s the one thing that Taylor Swift, Kate Upton, Katy Perry, and Joy Saint James (yes, that’s me!) all have in common?
We’re the only girls that a certain someone (my newest guy friend) follows on Twitter.
1. Should I be flattered? Or embarrassed?
2. I’m a celebrity and don’t know it.
3. The guy’s got me confused with someone else.
4. I provide needed balance and diversify the guy’s portfolio.
5. My writing is the good-for-you spinach to the celebrities’ taste-good/feel-good chocolate.
6. Twitter — not to mention the Internet in general — is just plain weird.
7. The guy will ask me to marry him one day.